Wine Club Events
Gorge Club Share:
April is a beautiful time in the Gorge. The sunshine brings to life not only the natural flora and fauna but also the myriad of Gorge wineries just waiting to serve you. During the entire month of April, your club membership with Hawkins Cellars provides club perks at 16 Gorge wineries.
CLUB PERKS INCLUDE:
Two member tastings. Valid for one visit only.
Members pricing on all wine purchases. Discounts vary by winery.
Any other unique member perks offered by individual wineries.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Stop by Hawkins Cellars Tasting Room to collect your stamp card. Stamp cards will be available for pick up on or after March 31st – Present this stamp card to any of the participating wineries during the month of April and receive member perks.
2. Spend $50 or more on wine purchases and receive a stamp from that winery.
6 out of 16 stamps – Card holders are entered to win one of several, “Swag Bags” -including wine swag, merchandise, local chocolates, gift cards and more.
10 out of 16 stamps – Card holders are entered to win one of two cases of mixed wines and an exclusive food and wine tasting experience at the Best Western Riverside Restaurant.
To be entered in the drawings, EMAIL or TEXT a picture of your completed (or partially completed) stamp cards to Regina Durrant [email protected]. Digital raffle tickets will be provided. Drawings will be held on Friday, May 5 th . Be sure to check
out the Jacob Williams Winery Instagram and FB pages for the winners!
In accordance with WA State Law, RCW 66.20.010, alcohol cannot be given away without charge. To participate in the raffle, tickets must be purchased. We ask that you purchase your stamp card for one penny at the time of pick up.
Jacob Williams Winery
Tierra de Lobos
15 Mile Winery
Mt. Hood Winery
Hood Crest Winery
Stave and Stone Winery
Phelps Creek Vineyards
Upside Down Wines
Club Cuvee Summer Soiree: June 17th, 5-9pm
Mark your calendars and more details to come soon!
Club Cuvée Quarterly Schedule 2023
- March 2nd: Wine Club open for edits on club account, Available to edit wines from March 2nd-7th
- March 8th: Club processed and cards on account charged for quarterly order.
- March 10th: Wine Club orders available for pick up starting today. Tasting Room Open Fri-Sun 12-5pm
- March 13th: Wine Club Shipping Orders sent out
- March 17th-19th: Spring Wine Club Release Weekend
- June 1st: Wine Club open for edits on club account, Available to edit wines from June 1st-6th
- June 7th: Club processed and cards on account charged for quarterly order
- June 8th: Wine Club orders available for pick up starting today. Tasting room open Thurs-Mon 12-6pm
- June 9th-11th: Summer Wine Club Release Weekend
- June 12th: Wine Club Shipping Orders sent out
- June 17th: Summer Soiree
- September 7th: Wine Club open for edits on club account, Available to edit wines from Sept. 7th-12th
- September 13th: Club processed and cards on account charged for quarterly order
- September 14th: Wine Club orders available for pick up starting today. Tasting room open Thurs-Mon 12-6pm
- September 18th: Wine Club Shipping Orders sent out
- September 22nd-24th: Fall Wine Club Release Weekend
- November 30th: Wine Club open for edits on club account, Available to edit wines from Nov. 30th-Dec. 5th
- December 6th: Club processed and cards on account charged for quarterly order
- December 8th: Wine Club orders available for pick up starting today. Tasting room open Fri-Sun 12-5pm
- December 8th-10th: Winter Wine Club Release Weekend in Underwood
- December 9th: Holiday Soiree at Opal 28 in PDX
- December 12th: Wine Club Shipping Orders sent out
Please see above under “Custom Wine Club Order Instructions” for directions on how to edit wines in your wine club orders for our 4 & 6 bottle members.
If you forget to edit your wines before the day of processing, please email or call to update within 1 week after cards are charged.
If you decide you don’t want this order, you must cancel the order within 1 week of your card being charged or no refund will be available, but of course the wines are still yours to pick up at your convenience.
For any questions or concerns about your wine club, please email [email protected]