We are open for Wine Tastings! Reservations are recommended.
Please review prior to your visit.
We’re thrilled to be uncorking bottles and sharing our wine with our guests again! For the health of our staff and all guests, we ask that you maintain social distancing with guests outside of your group and with our staff while at our tasting room. #stopthespread
Seating is very limited and no bar tastings are allowed. Reservations are highly recommended. Reservations are required for indoor seating at both tasting rooms.
Weekend seating times are: 12 noon, 2 pm and 4 pm.
Gorge tasting room:
- Only groups of 5 people or less are permitted both indoors and outdoors
- We are required to collect each guests’ name, telephone and email to facilitate WA state’s contact tracing efforts
Dundee tasting room:
- Only groups of 4 or less are permitted indoors
- Only groups of 10 or less are permitted outdoors and reservations are required for groups over 5
Our staff will be wearing face masks and you should too! We strongly suggest that guests wear a cloth face covering anytime they are not seated at the table. We also ask that only one person from your party enters the tasting room to check in upon arrival and remain seated at your table as much as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about our policies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via phone or email.
Wine and Flight Details
We offer a flight of 5 wines. Sip wine by the glass or purchase a bottle of your favorite wine and enjoy onsite. You are welcome to bring in your own glass if you prefer.
We offer picnic baskets of pre-packaged savory goods that can be purchased during your tasting. Our regular sized basket includes 2 cheeses, 1 salami, and crackers. Large baskets include 4 cheeses, 1 salami, and crackers. We will provide a cutting board, knife, and paper plates and napkins. Bring in your own picnic if you prefer; however, we ask that whatever you pack in, you pack out.
Time Allotted for Each Reservation
We ask that you keep your time at Hawkins to about 1.5 hours so we can follow regulations and allow for other groups to come in and experience our wines. However, if there are no reservations coming in after you, you are welcome to stay as long as you like until closing.
- Bring your own mask. A mask is not required but strongly encouraged when inside the tasting room or bathroom.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather as most of our tables are outside. We have fire pits and a few propane heaters available in the Gorge, and you are welcome to bring your own blankets to stay comfortable.
- If bringing your own picnic, please bring all your own utensils and other items you may need, and please throw out any garbage in the outside trash bin or pack out with you.
Thank you for helping keep us and our guests safe so we can remain open, and we look forward to seeing you soon!